Wednesday 16 February 2011

YOUNGS TEFLON feat SDG - MIKE LOWERY




Skepta's 'Mike Lowery' continues to bring out the rawness in MC's and the latest version see's two of South London's hottest lyricists Youngs Teflon & Skwilla Da Gorrilla spitting flames on the Grime instrumental with both of them bringing a certain South London swagger to the track and putting a lot of Grime MC's to shame as.Youngs Teflon drops lines like ("When I bust mic MC's start fall call me Teflon Tetris,I keep links with the Gangsters goons grown men and the getters") with Skwilla coming through with ("Skwilla da Gorrilla I eat mans dinner with the spinner I did that plenty ,I come from a hood where nothing ain't good nobody ain't got no Bently") These two are definitely innovating the game as the lines between Genres gets more blurred I guarantee were will hear more UK Rap artists killling the occassional Grime beat.Thank Skwilla and Youngs for that.
Look out for Skwilla Da Gorrilla's new mixtape 'Jungle fever' coming soon also click here for young Teflons 'Over the head Mixtape' from  I-tunes.


No comments:

Post a Comment