Wednesday 9 February 2011

Raider - When You Hear This One [Official Video]


After destroying the S-X produced '100 Bags Freestyle' Raiders back with a serious Grime banger 'When you hear this one' sees the Stay Fresh representative going in on a sick bouncy instrumental which he rides to perfection switching flows as well as dropping some sick bars ("I'm back with the stinkers,Yeah this ones hot I'm back with the dingers,flows ain't nice flows they're ugly trust me Fam I'm back with the mingers,I dont wanna go back to the roads,or back to the crack,or back to the clingers,Carrying W.V on my shoulders,you'd expect my back to be injured") The video courtesy of Flush raw is also extremely slick and futuristic which is a break from the usual stereotypical 'Urban' videos we see nowadays.
'When you hear this one' is available on I-tunes from the 28th of February so show your support cos either way your going to be hearing a lot from Raider in 2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment