Thursday 10 February 2011

LIONESS - ALL BLACK WINTERNESS


Lioness sent my Twitter time line yellow yesterday when this video to 'All Black Winterness' dropped and rightly so as this track firmly reaffirms her position her head and shoulders above many a Grime MC as she mercilessly destroys the Z.dot produced instrumental which Ghetts used for his diss track 'All Black winter' with Lioness dropping a straight 3 minutes of Lyrical mayhem while displaying a serious set of flows which she's mastered thoroughly even utilizing Ghetts flow which is not an easy one as well as a few honest questions for Logan Sama.
Please let me know if this ain't one of the biggest tracks you've heard so far this year and then show me how many artists are dropping bars like ("I'm a night mare just lay off your bad only on-line like Asos,and I don't want to cause no chaos, but comparing me to these basic chicks is like trying to feed junk food to Kate Moss")
Look out for Lionesses forth coming mixtape 'Raw-Ness' as well as her catch up ep 'Feature-Ness'here


No comments:

Post a Comment