Wednesday 12 January 2011

JAMMER,DIESEL & FUMIN - MIKE LOWERY FREESTYLE

Mike Lowery fever is in full effect and Jammer,Fumin and D Power have linked up to really put in work over Skepta's instrumental with each MC dropping their individual flows and styles with something here for every one with nothing but hot grime bars being dropped on this one with Jammer spitting ("MC's talk bout money but I swear down half of their phones dont call out/and man wanna talk bout running in my yard but I'll make sure nobody walks out") Diesel Spitting ("If its war nothing less than the 45 I carry/I am expensive them man are cheap like cash and carry") Fumin spitting ("I was in Stratford Rex when you were stealing in Argos,i dont wanna talk to your manager,your hear Im the one you cant par off,Yeah i got something on me so big 1 shot will write your whole car off")
This is an absolutely Disgusting  remix ofthe Skepta track and might just have the streets asking for a project with these 3 East London all featuring.


No comments:

Post a Comment