Thursday 4 August 2011

YOUNG MAD B AKA YMB - GOOSH FREESTYLE


South East Londoner and I Records recording artist Young Mad B is back with not only a name change (YMB) but also an extremely hot and thought provoking as well as touching freestyle over Ghostface killa's classic All that I got is you and he does the instrumental justice as he addresses his haters and detractors as well as some hard lyricism which he pops off with lines like
(" I've never been  a Pu**y,or a Clitoris,Ride on my lones,know how to put a clip in this,I been through on tops handled many bad nights,have some myself behind these shades I got bad eyes,I know that's something these bloggers are going to talk about,but send your number let us link,we can talk about it!")
Look out for more hot tracks coming from Young mad B in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment