Thursday 4 August 2011

SKWILLA SDG - I DON'T WANT IT


South Londoner and highly rated UK Rapper Skwilla Da Gorilla aka Skwilla SDG has dropped the video to the UK Rap Street banger I don't want it which is the first track to be taken from his latest release Ruff Round the edges which was  released on Monday and sees a much more serious and focused Skwilla covering a lot of different ground with this project which is definitely amongst his best bodies of work,Check  out the way Skwilla flows all over this track dropping some very hard hitting,emotional and Raw truth's with lines like
("I been broke then rich,on point and slipped,Just for the paper something got ripped,I'm just living a living,your just taking and giving for the sake of my fetish,for the sake of my children,I been out been in through thick and thin,Nuff pain in my life but I still got a Grin!")

[CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE ROUGH ROUND THE EDGES NOW FROM I TUNES]


No comments:

Post a Comment