Saturday 9 July 2011

RIVAL VS DESPERADO - LORD OF THE MICS 3 (WARM UP SESSIONS)





In what many are now calling one of the main events from Lord of the Mics 3 Rival vs Desperado things have heated up a notch with both Grime MC's going innn on each other and sending with some freshly strapped bars.

("After this Clash Rudeboy, Im all in your wife,D*ck in her mouth, I'm all in her mind, but after I bust, she best not touch,nah I dont want her calling my line") - Rival to Desperado


("Talking like he's some mad man shooter, and half of the time he's behind the computer,Rival keep running your mouth and I'll mute ya,Gz will run in your house and just Sh**t ya") - Desperado to Rival

What do you think about this battle? Who do you think got the upper hand in this warm up session?



No comments:

Post a Comment