Friday 18 March 2011

K Koke ft Abel Miller - Nobody But Us (Official Video)




K Koke shows no sign of slowing down as he releases the Official video to the banger 'Nobody but us' taken from one of the most anticipated UK Rap mixtapes of 2011 'Pure Koke Volume 2' and the U.S.G representative links up with Abel Miller on the hook  to bring us this rock infused and triumphant sounding track which sees K Koke reminiscing on his life and some of his darkest days as well as his everyday stresses living in the inner city ("My heart is bleeding ain't no feeling in my memories,Sleeping with the Demon and she's telling me,Keep it as a secret I see Jealousy,but I was born to be free,its in my destiny")
Another Strong track from K Koke as he readies what might just be a UK Rap Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment