Friday 11 February 2011

Shimmer Baby - Untitled - Hood Video


Shimmer is back with a quick hood video for this track called 'untitled' and goes in on an extremely dark beat dropping Some hard bars dropping an original and unorthodox flow with some scathing hot bars for her detractors  ("Only God can judge and I'm too high for hell,You can tell from my frame The Lord he wished me well,so screw you bitches and screw you well! only time will tell I signed a test and I wont fail")
Shimmer is an artist who is definitely carving out her own niche in UK Rap and  you will be hearing a lot more from in her 2011 so for those of you that don't understand or cant respect an artists creativity (or just like to hate) Pow,pow,pow,pow!

3 comments:

  1. Dis gurl is so shit!!! minaj, jessie j, gaga, notice anything shes a biter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like she/he's got a lisp! :-) lol!
    Bitch cant spit!!!! MIA a lot better than this!!!
    Why dont u just give up luv :-)

    ReplyDelete