Wednesday 26 January 2011

TAQULACCI (OSAKA JAPAN) - GRIME REPORT FREESTYLE


Here is a Historic moment for Grime Music. Taquillaci is from Osaka Japan and produces and MC's to his beats with his Crew 'Art of Vibes' he recently stopped by the UK to check out the Grime scene over here and check out the UK as well as shoot a video for his track 'Scientist'. Heres a quick freestyle he dropped before we hit 'I luv Live'.Before he left I have loaded him up with all the latest Music plus some classics which he will spread through out Japan and hopefully we should see something interesting happen.
Look out for more from Taquillaci and other Japanese Grime & Rap artists in 2011.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if his freestlyes are better in Japanese, lol...
    Can you send me his email or something so I can try get in touch when I'm back over there this summer.. safe

    ReplyDelete