Monday 20 December 2010

VIDEO : TERMINATOR - DARKSIDE


On a level Terminator is easily one of my favourite Grime MC's for the fact that he has no interest in Charting,In being the forums favourite or any of the things which stop your favourite MC making the music they want to which is why he is on of the most original MC's in the game as is evident with this video for the track  Darkside which is another trip into the twisted mentality of Terminator with him dropping bars like ("I'm not a bad man,I'm quite sound,but if on top,I'll grab and finish off man,until an artery is found ,then look around,because the victim made a sound")
Definitely not for the faint hearted but for those that love his horror inspired street sound this will keep you warmed up until he decides to drop another smash "and its T!!!"


1 comment:

  1. Where can I get this tune? I need that in my life

    ReplyDelete