Sunday 12 December 2010

VIDEO : BIG NARSTIE - ENGLISH GANGSTER



Big Narstie's onslaught continues as he releases this slick hood video to one of my faveorite tracks 'English Gangster' which is a gritty slice of road music showcasing Big Nartsie's intricacy in his flow as well as his well thought out lyricism.Im expecting a lot from the big man from Brixton in 2011 as he has alot to offer the game as well as his new found fanbase which is rapidly growing,and that makes sense with lyrics like these:
("N dot A dot long live the king,im steeping in surviving,3 scales and a box of cling,Bw I'm born to win ,in my case I'm born to sin,lifestyle goes close to the morgue or Bing treason they tried to kill the king badda boom badda bing")

1 comment:

  1. im telling you this guy is too hard, to me him and little wayne and jay z are the best

    ReplyDelete