Monday 25 October 2010

Stylah feat Smiler - Killa - Official Video

Stylahs back with a smash 'Killa' features Smiler and is what a UK banger is supposed to be,this track produced by show n prove is a fast paced energetic track with both MCs sounding as hungry as a pair of newcomers with each spitting fire with each bar Stylah spitting("You breddas are etch - a - sketch and on a small scale like a scaletrix set,Im the most hectic yet ,got my own movement like Scorcher,Wretch and Ghetts!!!") with Smiler following with heat like ("Niggas never ask if Smiles down they know I got to eat like where the plate B certain niggas spitting on my name but they slyly rate me smile in my grill on-line their faisty!")
Add this to a top Video from Digital Dan and you got all the makings of a Classic.
Treading water is available now on i tunes and as you'll understand from this track its worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment