Tuesday 20 April 2010

UK MODEL ON THE RISE - SHAY (KING MAGAZINES WEB-GIRL OF THE WEEK)

KING MAGAZINE HAVE MADE UK BOMBSHELL SHAY THEIR WEB-GIRL OF THE WEEK AND HERES WHY........





Name: Shay The UK Bombshell

Age: 18-25 years old

Industry Age [You know everyone has one]: 73 years old [laughs]. They don’t believe me anyway.


Nationality: I’m mixed with Kenyan, Italian, Arabian and Portugesse.

Place of Birth: East Africa; Kenya, Mombasa.

Where do you rep? I represent the world, but since I’m the UK Bombshell and live in London, I wanna set off the UK and represent the talent here.

Height: 5’8″

Weight: 126 lbs

Website: None.

Twitter: www.twitter.com/ShayUKBombshell
Facebook: None.


Myspace: www.myspace.com/ShayUKBombshell
Profession: I’m a student studying publishing, work in a theater with kids (office work) and also model.

Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle…so come here, boys [laughs]

Measurements: 30JJ-26-38…100% NATURAL and home made.
TO READ MORE CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment