Tuesday 24 December 2013

Chelsee Healey Gets Breast Reduction [News]


"I’ll never forget the night I fell out of my dress on live TV. I was mortified.  I knew I had to get rid of them."

Do you ever get the feeling you are never watching TV when the good things happen?

Personally I'm not the biggest fan of Chelsee Healey but can't say she is as offensive to look at as a some people make her out to be and posses that sort of look where you wouldn't be to worried about approaching her but probably wouldn't answer the phone after meeting someone a bit better (we are all dogs!)

For some reason Chelsee has decided to have a breast reduction which is a bit upsetting as it has to be said that was probably her biggest asset (no pun intended) but she thinks she will be taken more seriously as an actress which I seriously doubt (Revealing to the world that you had a breast reduction on Twitter is a sure sign the News papers weren't too interested.)

No comments:

Post a Comment