Monday 28 February 2011

NOLAY - FREESTYLE [DOUBLE VISION EP.4]


As far as I'm concerned Nolay is one of the finest female Grime MC's in the UK and there are few who can say that she isn't top ten in terms of lyrical ability and flow and she proves this in this freestyle for Grime Dailys 'Doublevision' series and Nolay definitely proves she does this thing spitting lines like ("She's got flow but no lyrics and shes got lyrics but no flow listen I've got both and I'm marketable anything less is laughable, You should come and take a look at my articles I bend over backwards I'm arch-able, Pokerface no Lady Gaga you don't like what I'm saying, Go suck your Mama") Look out for forthcoming mixtapes and an official release from Nolay dropping over the next few months.


No comments:

Post a Comment