Sunday 13 February 2011

COURTNEY KACHING - SPIT CITY FREESTYLE



I told you Courtney Kaching was set to be a problem in the Grime scene after hearing the North London representative going innn on some heavy freestyles and her she is with her Grime Report Spit City freestyle in which she completely obliterates the S-X produce 'Wooo' riddim going in with some of the hottest bars I have heard from a newcomer in a while spitting ("Surprising or inviting,its my party should I invite them ,they never brung me on a guest list so guess I bad mind when I get this,and I guess its that time to rep this,to hard for them to much to pen ,I Blackberry my bars I'm too piff to ping,Mrs Jones if your nasty I'm too Kaching")
Look out for more from Courtney Kacing over the next few months as she's got a lot more coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment