Tuesday 1 March 2011

SHARKY MAJOR FEAT GHETTS - DASHED OUT THE CAR - 2011





Nasty Crews Sharkey Major is back with the man of the hour MR 'MTV Base list' Ghetts with this banger of a track which sees both MC's  ripping apart this Grime instrumental making a statement against rubbish music and talentless MC's in the game with Ghetts handling chorus duties as well as dropping some hard and controversial indirects to??
("I don't wanna hear his Album and I don't wanna his mixtape,I don't wanna see his F64 unless I want to laugh on a shit day,big name,Big chain ,I don't care its insane,Some people call him the best, I call him Roger,his been framed")
Who do you think Ghetts is addressing in this track? Big Chains a bit of a give away but I will let you call it.

No comments:

Post a Comment